Busy busy bee 🐝


 "It's an artists duty to reflect the times in which we live." -Nina Simone. ❤️


I receive a lot of controversial opinions about the way I am so honest, or very 'wordy', I talk to a lot of different people from different backgrounds and gather perspectives and sometimes my brain focuses on one point to analyse said perspectives to analyse myself for self-improvement.

Something it's just always done. 

I can see the sides I've gathered and the different perspectives and I can understand those who care wish to help me, but I'm just the way I am.

If I could have changed it by now I wouldn't have scars on my arms for previously hating how I can't change certain aspects of myself.

I'm definitely neurospicy, but with or without labels, other people's views are their views, I focus on working towards my goals and 'surviving' what has become of society.

I volunteered again yesterday and it reminded me of when I was a young girl and had a kind, vibrant, older lady as a mentor, she helped me through so much she doesn't even know, I often think on the times we talked about what angels may look like in her car outside my home, lol, and we're discussing if they were different colours...

...I'm glad I signed up to befriending, it's my way of doing for someone else, what she did for me.

A non-judgemental, kind ear.

For all the talking that goes on in the world, and all the words used, most of the time people feel unheard or overlooked. I'm seeing it more and more every day. It's quite upsetting tbh but I think people are losing touch with their kind side of humankind.

Sometimes all it takes is an ear from a person that they can trust, to feel heard or better about a situation.

I wish people understood that.

They may not understand me, but I wish they understood that atleast.

Besides I've always been in my own little lane, trying to make the best of my little life.


S.xo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷 ✨ 




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: