Exciting times ahead!

Don't ask me how my star meter / popularity is blowing up like this!


467k popularity, but I'm definitely excited! 😊 


Exciting times ahead for sure!


...if only I'd have got that job with EE I would be more financially secure and able to pursue more of my dreams and support fellow creatives even more, and yet a job I can do blindfolded didn't happen, so I guess maybe I was meant for other things and starting my website up and moving towards a sole tradership as my life is definitely speeding off in all aspects of creative avenues right now!


The universe works in mysterious ways!


Like I said, their loss, determination and hard work will always achieve results and I know my worth even if other companies fail to see it.


Watch out cause there's definitely more to come from this northern lass!!!


I'm only just getting started!! ✨✨✨


S.W..xoxo

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



If the video doesn't play you can view it at:

https://youtube.com/shorts/FpqydMALE_k?si=UL5B-Z_3OYi2rKOq



Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: