My article in the Newton News:

My article in the Newton News:


My image wasn't printed even though Andrew sent it to them, but Phillip wrote a beautiful article about myself and the work I do.


I'm here, I'm staying and I will constantly be making progress for myself and others with disabilities and invisible illnesses.


This is the image that Andrew sent to print of me in the Newton News, Your Local Community Magazine and the actual article that was printed.


Thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey and if you do want to help to change the world and action positive change please do contact me to share your own personal experiences with invisible conditions to help others to understand.


Awareness is the key to change.


S xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷 ✨ 


🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷






Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: