Why is the stigma so pushed in media?

This is a question I ask myself every day, and the answer is simple.

They can't make money off it. ..yet anyway...


..is my working theory.


If they're paid to promote then they will but when it comes to stigma and the media they are pretty much 'best friend's.

I'm talking Cannabis! 





Personally, Mines delivered legally right to my door and is prescription so isn't illegal, it's also 20% thc and is the reason I'm still alive and the reason I'm now out of my wheelchair.

Like all things, they can be abused.

But you'd think someone who writes for a newspaper would be able to create a factually correct report, and yet they fail to word it factually. THC is legal with a prescription in England. 

Maybe speak to people who actually know about Cannabis before you write up a story, so THC isn't illegal in those instances.

Tbh I don't understand why it's still even illegal when prescription meds, alcohol and tobacco have way more adverse side affects and are linked to more horrific behavioral traits.

People are so misguided these days it's unreal, hardly anyone thinks for themselves' anymore.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨




@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷





Link to article:

https://www.itv.com/news/2024-05-09/how-cannabis-is-easily-sold-online-and-delivered-straight-to-your-door



Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: