A weight has finally be lifted:

After a huge fight for a rebooking, I've finally had news today, after having to go to two councilmen and an ombudsman, that Durham County Council has finally allowed me a rebook and that the mess that has been left in my garden RE: Bulky waste will finally be gone.

I could cry.

Seeing that every single day and having to deal with it impacted my mental health pretty badly and made me feel worse about my home when inside I'm making real progress with organising everything and decluttering.

I can finally see major progress and it's keeping me determined to continue, but this whole fiasco with the bulky waste just put a huge dampner on everything and has had me feeling like a failure and getting angry at the furniture in my garden.

I'm definitely ADHD because I have so many of those traits and it's so hard to explain to people because they aren't wired like you and don't understand.


People don't understand how mental health and disabilities can be interlinked neither. Bad pain days are the hardest because your moods get really low.

I will probably cry once they remove it all because I just want to disinfectant all my garden now.

I'm so grateful to the universe for helping me with this situation and showing me that obstacles needn't be obstacles if you fight hard enough.

Breaking down barriers for the disabled and different and hopefully accessibility will be thought of more in future, whether it's online systems or architectural design.

ACCESSIBILITY is access for every ability, no matter what.

S. Xo

KawaiiDollDecora 🩷 ✨ 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

More negative affiliations: