Educate yourself and keep going:

 I have just signed up to an 'Understanding Autism' level 2 online course run by Lincoln College.


I appreciate the fact they're running this online because it will be an excellent addition to my curriculum vitae and experience and will only help me to support my community better. 


I am also looking into a course via BAColl which I'll have to enroll after this one, which is in Learning Disabilities and will act more of a refresher as I have physical experience as well as education in nursing with Learning Disabilities.


You can always learn more and achieve more as long as you're passionate and driven with all you do.


This is just a lady saying to you, keep at it, focus on your goals and take all the education you can get your hands on!


If I can do it, so can you! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ©·


Sarah Wingfield Author




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: