NO:

 Today I'm saying NO.


No to people who can't consider me.


No to people who think they have free access to me and abuse it.


No to anyone who makes me feel more alone.


No to date sabotaging, the second time in two months.


I don't care I will be better on my own because then people can't put me in situations I don't want to be in, they can't ruin my pain management and rest, they can't impact me badly anymore.


I'm putting myself first.


Hate me, doesn't change anything, I've always stood alone and even then managed to stand for others that society has abandoned, so if one person can help others think what a community can do.


But I am saying NO.


And this is about me and what I need.


So I'm not going to apologise for it.


S. X


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: