The window cast:

 The window cast:


My son got creative too, he doodled like his ma did ahaha.

He wrote his friends name on and drew Bud and Bud's hedgehog toy, big shot, and even drew a dedication to his mam (top left) amongst other things.

I was thinking of getting some spray paint and getting creative on the yonside with a Watchmen face logo ahaha... "It's all a joke"


... "tonight, a comedian died in New York..."


Yes I know still a dork and goofball despite the horrors that occur and persist around me...

Anyways, good job I'm made of stronger shii, I can't blog about my situation or ex anymore from now because I may have to go to court. 😩


Am I terrified? Yes.

Am I anxious and feeling unsafe? Yes.


Nothing I can do about it though and I've endured worse so I'm plodding onwards with my studies and made some new friends and hung out with decent people, a friend and I enjoyed the view on a late night drive as he's got a convertible, it was so freeing and I joked about them doing one in pink, so we lived life to the full and just went sky staring and I took over the playlist lol 😆 he was a gem, so I'm still living life and taking advantage of being able to get about due to my pain management and walking aids.

I won't be intimidated into tolerating abuse, I won't accept behaviour I wouldn't do to another and I'm done being made to feel worthless and guilty for being different and dealing with life differently.

I'm me, and even through I'm going through all these struggles and have been in tears at times, I am still doing my studies and working towards bettering myself and improving my knowledge so I can be a better asset to my townsfolk and a better advocate.

I lost a lot of years to disability and lack of support and being stuck indoors, so I refuse to allow my hard work and goals to be sabotaged.

No matter what I am doing these studies and working on these goals and I will always be someone that can be proud of myself when I go to sleep at night.

What I will say is leave at the first red flags, don't gaslight yourself or let others gaslight you, harmful behaviour is not an indication of love and no matter what you do you can't change their sadistic natures so please be stronger than I was and leave asap and don't let anyone move in with you, even as a carer, even if you do need the help and love them, unless you've known them a long time and have had many long holidays with them where they've had a chance to show you they're a safe space.

We are worthy of reciprocal love, kindness, communication, loyalty, trust and patience.


Sarah Wingfield Author  

Kawaii Doll Decora 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: