TW abuse: Trauma bonds and Broken Men:

 TW abuse: ⚠️


Imma celebrate freedom from abuse, and I don't use that word lightly, the burdens I carry are heavy, the men I've loved have left many wounds but I'm a phoenix and I say - no more! 


If i seem harsh it's because they've forced me to be...


If you're even interested in getting to know me with the potential to love me then know I won't be rushing anything, strangers getting together so quickly just allows people to lie and manipulate and pretend to be someone they're not. 


Sets you up for heartache, especially if you're genuine and you supported them and were the boyfriend and girlfriend for both of you, and then for some time they fool you into thinking they could never have done such things, with their chameleon facades and fake niceness... 


You think you're mistaken and that's when you're in a trauma bond. It's quicksand... 


They fool you over and over and cause so much anxiety with coercive control and manipulation that you don't have time to remember or even think about all the previous abuse as more piles up and you scramble to justify it...to tell yourself you're not stupid, they're not unkind but it slaps you right in the soul when you realise they CHOSE to harm you in ways that will forever haunt your soul... 


You want to scream and tear your flesh off, extreme ?


Maybe but how would you feel knowing you've been lied to and used and abused and your brain didn't even let you remember!


The things you do remember have you wanting to vomit and cut your skin off where he touched you.


I should have known better but trauma bonds are hard and when you haven't been loved right by exes you tend to make excuses up for their sadistic and violent choices... 


...you forget about you... You matter... Yes ya F-in DO!


So celebrate freedom from abuse, freedom from hobo-sexuals and users, cheaters and liars and fake wolf criers, if a man can harm your animal infront of your friends then he ain't no man.


If he can move on after trying to claim he's gonna MARRY you, and yet leave you to meet with lasses who have a false perception of you, then he never loved you.


He hates women and likes to control them.


Likes to feel like he's an alpha when he's really a coward and a liar.


Nah.


People can hate on me, judge me, whatever.


I lived what I've lived and I ain't the only lass who has so although I speak up about it for all those that can't and don't, I'll take the heat.


Blame me.

Shame me.

Tell me it was MY choice to stay.


He was a parasite that embedded himself into my home and guilt tripped me into staying, I am NOT safe around him so FORGIVE me if I don't want his stuff in my garage or have him NEAR me or my home again.


I remembered things I wish I could forget forever.


Trauma is not a relationship.


Trauma is you being used to flatter an ego of a soul of a would -be - man (or woman) who is a shadow of a person and a living demon invoking hell around them.


At first they're so convincing at seeming like they're the victim but give it six months, a year... 


...I am scared to ever attempt any relationship ever again and any other man that chooses abuse or even attempts it, against me, ever again, won't be able to ever do it again after me...


I'm a warrior living in a world of pussyfooting around and bs laws that protect criminals.


I have my own morals and I am not currently okay and others who haven't had the displeasure of being at the receiving end of psychos or abuse, rxpists and dudes that leave blades everywhere, may look and laugh or treat me like I'm crazy but hey, I'm honest.


There's a difference.


What is crazy is judging people you don't even know and lacking compassion when you could go through it yourself.


If I do anything in life it will be to help women and children and prevent monstrous men from continuing being how they are in this world.


Animals.


Cold hearted and cruel animals.


Yea my mental health isn't good right now, would yours be after remembering some mortifying, soul destroying shii done to you...


But I speak for all women and victims when I say enough is enough!


#noshame #onlystrength #proudNOTtobelikethem





Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: