Drs and local support

 Drs and local support:


I'm also neurospicy so makes sense why I'm so misunderstood trying to get help too. At the end of the day their behaviour says everything about them and nothing about us.


It's unfair we have to fight and I can't be with any one of the GPs on my own hometown now but sometimes lessons can be blessings and I try and turn any negatives into positives and use my experiences to prevent others enduring the same things and to action positive change.


Doing this understanding autism course has helped me with my own self awareness and has offered me tools to navigate my own differences and intervene when getting overwhelmed etc to prevent big emotions or emotional outbursts.


My notes claim I am abusive and I'm not, I was in agony, screamy yes, crying yes but never once abusive although I have come away with umpteen bruises and been physically assaulted in hospital.


Its easier for them to say the patient is abusive than face the fact they're sadists and clearly in the wrong job as they don't have the compassion, patience or knowledge in regards to bedside manners.


All we can do is our best, speak out against injustice despite all the abuse-supporters victim shaming and blaming and manipulating it into mislabelling it as 'bad mouthing' and keep going no matter what! 🙌


If you want to know what's available I have several links to services and information that may be able to help you from the course I'm doing and as a disability advocate with legislation books and education I can always point people in the right directions or have a browse to see what would or could be a better fit for them.


Thank gawd I'm an independent advocate because morals are lacking with a lot of people involved with charities on my hometown, this town.


Atleast I can advocate fairly and I'm not biased or have an agenda or put materialisms or free promotions above disability rights.


People will always hate the truth and hate the do gooders cause we don't waste time moaning about things to feel better on the internet and instead we show them they could be doing things to change things instead of promoting negativity.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: