Birthdays and meetings:

I wanna say a HUGE thank you to everyone who's been so kind and wished me a happy birthday to me today and the mates that stepped up and helped me get a cider and that, you mean the world to me and I appreciate you so much! 


Sending lots of love 💟 xx


Been to the council meeting and now having a nice chill cider and enjoying the atmosphere at my local sports complex, in which the staff are always amazing and helpful. 


Totally invaluable/indespensable.


Just like my mates 😅🥹💪❤️


Stay shining! ✨


You've all helped to make my birthday a good one so I don't even know what I was even worried about!


Just get anxious around my birthday but this one has been absolutely lovely.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹


Xoxo








Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: