Dentists, Disability and Articles:


Ok, so maybe I've taken a little too much on right now and I'm angry my body is letting me down.

Since that X ray I've been in so much more pain but I managed to get to my dentist appointment yesterday at least and I spent some time with my son today.

I managed to get my yard cleaned and disinfectanted and my Axolotl's tank cleaned and a new airstone feature fitted.

Resting now before the council meeting, but my son told me something interesting earlier.

He said he searched his name and found an article about SPD from when he was baby, it featured this news article and me speaking up about news sources baby blaming, because they left a bitter taste in my mouth.

The innocent babies have nothing whatsoever to do with the body's hormones and changes and I explained SPD is a condition even athletes get.

I explained that articles featuring SPD around the 2011-2013 time period were pretty negative with titles such as 'my baby made me disabled' and they're completely unnecessary!

I hope in my heart of hearts when he read all that he was proud of me.

..and now he knows for definite I will never ever blame him or affiliate him with it and I'd do it all over again just for him!

He's my best and most favourite creation and he's doing a fine job at creating himself into the man he wants to be!

Sore and achy but totally proud!

I'm still attending council meetings, when I can, and learning Japanese too.


I got this! 💯🙌

I need to keep up my positive thinking and keep up my pacing and goals.


Sarah x


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: