Be more careful with men:

 It seems that there's not many lasses he hasn't tried it on with and he's been with a fair few behind my back:


... as I'm safeguarding right now because I have to face things I never wanted to experience in the first place and have to process everything, I wanna say if you were approached by my ex partner Connor Hodgson (Connor David Nelson Hodgson) he wasn't single and he's dangerous so please keep yourself safe and stay away from him.


Especially if you have children as he prefers to target those sorts of women unless you can put a roof over his head then he'll accept anyone.


He told me he would stay temporarily as my carer but it was the biggest mistake of my life as he was no carer at all and it was just quicksand after that... He loved getting me harmed or targeted and genuinely enjoyed seeing women suffer. 🥺


I broke up with him just before he went to see the lass he was cheating on me with and lied to, Jackie in Huddersfield, which he flirted with over his headset WHILST WE WERE STILL TOGETHER Infront of another female friend, so that was the end of June 2024 and even after seeing her and coming back he did something that was a crime and I can't speak on it because the police are involved, but if Jackie knew I doubt she'd look at him the same.


I reached out to Jackie Warrington and told her to try and get him out asap and stay safe.


I just don't want any other women being put in harms way and I never want myself or any other woman to ever feel like this, so if you came accross him please think on my words and stay safe and as far away from him as possible.


I'm so sorry he's done this to me and to all of you and none of you were at fault especially if hes lied and told you he was single.


Even when he was labelled single and I was, we were still kinda together as we worked on our relationship but now I'm finding out about a lot more women and I just hope that he isn't using any of youse as a back up to move in and scrounge off you to come back to the area.


I never want to see him again.


And I wish I had a better radar.


Sending nothing but love and I'm used to being hated so it's nowt to me to be outspoken like this, I'd rather people be safe than finding out someone's got harmed cause I didn't speak out.


Ngl it's soul destroying but I'm a tough lass and I know my worth and people like him will never see women as people just tools to be used at his whim and harmed when he feels like it.


Please stay safe and I'm so sorry if he's said anything or come onto you.


Know you're worth way more than that and keep your head up.


Sorry again


Take care


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹


This is an awareness post to safeguard any women on the town he has approached or may have approached.


I am so sorry if he's put you in that position.


Stay safe xx

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: