Practice makes perfect:

 CBT: practice:


Reminder of positives:


I don't do to others what they do to me


I ensure I don't become like those who hurt me


I have an amazing son


I have freedom 


I'm determined and a warrior


My parents, friends, family and pets are close to me


I'm authentic with my morals and my goals


I have no agenda other than making the world better for all of us


I hurt hard but I love hard 


I am worthy of reciprocal love


My fur baby is safe with me and I can't change much but I can protect him from the harsh world


I'm making new friends 


I keep going even through swears and tears


I keep going despite misguided hate 


I work hard and I'm proud of my hard work and sacrifices 


I am proud of the person I am and I forgive myself for always thinking the best of others


I will work on myself and never settle for manipulation again 


I do charity work and studying and I action positive change 


I use my voice for good and to build others up, state facts and keep others safe 


I get to experience life outside of a wheelchair because I endure the pain to walk on a dislocated pelvis 


I am fighting for my health, my rights and others rights


I don't use people 


I don't lie to people 


I fix me when I make mistakes and I may be harder on myself than anyone else can be but atleast I allow myself to hurt and process and heal


I'm not understood but I'm accepting that more and more every day 


I accept I can't save everyone and I'm proud of myself for being good to others and caring enough to support others 


I am working on loving and supporting me like I've for others


I'm working on building a good little life 


I've achieved a lot in my life already and I need to stop forgetting how amazing that is


I'm excited about new adventures


I'm excited to live for myself and not to chase any unreciprocal love


All I ever needed was me


I am a good person, a kind soul and I am only responsible for my own choices and actions 


I accept I can't make others listen, care, or apologise 


I understand that although I have a strong sense of justice that the world will never be just


I am excited to save and possibly travel 


I am doing my best and that's all I can do 


Sarah


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Image: a dog walking itself holding a leader in its mouth with the caption:

"Sometimes you have to do it yourself if you want it done."






Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: