Livin Futures and Northern housing consortium:

As a disabled artist starting up my own business, accessibility is important.

I was struggling to meet client and contractual needs and having to do way harder work by fingerpainting and editing on my phone screen, this meant it took a lot longer and was a lot more difficult to create and edit images than necessary, but I worked with what I had at the time.

Northern housing consortium via Livin Futures offered a £500 bursary and I applied for a drawing tablet to make it easier to edit, modify and create work to the professional standard required.

I was so pleased when I was successful with being approved for the bursary as it is very important that disabled individuals have access to accessibility when it comes to doing the jobs we have built a trade in.

This tablet won't just make it more accessible in regards to creating stickers, meeting client specifications but it also allows myself, as a disabled artist to modify and create art with ease.

Having successfully achieved a contract with a stock image website, I found it exceptionally difficult to meet their requirements of the contract without the correct software, I would like to say a huge thank you to Lisa Newham from Livin Futures and Northern housing consortium for helping my business visions come to fruition.

Sarah Wingfield
@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: