Ups and downs...

 Did ever so well with my new scooter until it's battery died and I was legit almost home and misjudged a kerb and when I realised I was going down I tried to drop like I was taught being a goalie but it didn't matter kinda bent my ankle back under my weight and it's likely a sprain.


I've done worse falling down me own stairs and with the state of my pelvis, I just have to keep getting back up and dusting myself off.


Good job me da gave me that helmet isn't it and I now know to gauge drop kerbs better. 


It wasn't a drop kerb like the others it was actually about a cm off the ground as opposed to lower so it's bounced off the front wheel of the scooter and I was just laid there like five mins saying the F word over and over in a casualty pose lol. (Like chalk outlines).


I have had worse falls off my bicycle it's just I landed bad and my inflammation markers are higher so I've got frozen chips on my ankle (not loose lmao in the bag) and people in my street were an absolute legend.


Two wonderful ladies came and assisted me.


I can put weight on it despite it hurting and was just coming back from a charity event and fundraising for wheelchairs for community spirit Newton Aycliffe.


Met some wonderful and kind ladies today and I have no regrets. My scooter can definitely be an advantage but I need to not try and rush home so quick just cause it's a street away, I think I was too focused on getting home and checking on my dog that I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been.


Gonna have the rest of the afternoon off and then get back to studies.


Thankfully I have pain management so when things like this happen I can manage through it.


Funnily enough my pelvis hurts more than my ankle and thats like that every day, just puts it into perspective what I deal with but I'm proud of not quitting and fighting for surgery and atleast it wasn't a bad fall in the bath this time, those are even worse!


Life is always gonna knock you down, but plenty of rest and pain management and I'll be right as rain.


I get anxious and feel like a burden when I need help and I am just so grateful and want to say a huge thank you to the ladies that popped over and helped me.


Still got a lot of good leg exercises in today and I'm keeping working on my rehab/exercise to continue keeping my mobility up as much as I can.


I'm definitely a silly head. 👀


Sarah x


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: