All Disabilities Matter update:

Heartbroken still.


It's ok to be angry about people throwing you under the bus because promotion is more important than human rights, it's ok to be angry when you see people supporting them and they've not reached out to you with an apology, it's ok to be angry when people act shitty and it's ok to avoid them because they won't hold themselves accountable.


It's ok to be hurt.


Avoiding is what I will continue to do because if they can do it to YOU and prove they don't care about disability rights for your son and you, and prefer promotions, then they will likely do it to another.


Disability rights don't change, and no one has the right to thank an abuser on the actual post and dismiss your mistreatment.


Yes I'm talking about a personal experience from my hometown, which whenever I see the group I used to support wholeheartedly and donated to and more advertised, it breaks my heart.


The gentleman that is a trustee of the new charity should hang his head in shame.


Authenticity and morals for me will always go above those who side with abusers for free publicity.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡






Image: think positive 



Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: