Exciting times ahead:

 I just had my interview catch up today about my upcoming position with Durham County Council as an independent visitor for children in the care system and I have six courses to do now and I'm excited to get started.


This will be the last volunteering project I will be doing as it is the third now but I am so pleased I can give back to my community and support others.


I feel like I've been given a second chance at life and I want to make a positive difference in all that I do and I can do this whilst volunteering for Age UK and Naari Samata.


*Excited*


They're just waiting on some references now but it's all looking good and I'm keeping to deadlines and planning everything out well in advance and none of this would be possible without my wonderful pain management with my clinic.


So much has changed the last three years but all for the better and if you keep making small goals and hit your targets they become bigger goals and better achievements.


It's all a learning experience and I'm thankful I have so many skills I can use to support others and in which in finally able to put to good use.


Shame I don't have the amount of support I have earned and deserve from some in my town but with or without them, I will continue making positive differences and I only hope I can inspire others to do the same!


Thank you as always for reading.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


*Blessed*


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Image: blue image of Simba from the lion king.
Image reads:

"Remember who you are"


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: