Fansify WAGE THEFT:

I have been in an ongoing battle with Belle from Fansify and others trying to get paid for my work.

It is adult work to fund my medication and help with food and additional disabilities costs.

They currently owe me $830 in total and I've had no luck getting this money which means I have no choice but to fight them and try and figure out how to take them to court.

I rely on this money and I've worked for it.



Fansify .co.uk are currently illegally engaging on wage theft and I'm not the only worker that's not been paid.

Others have told me they're not being paid and one lady is owed over $2000.

I'm disappointed.

Sarah.

(Adult solo worker and not ashamed for doing what I need to do to try and gain funds in a system that's constantly built against us and disabled people.)



Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: