Actions over empty promises:

 

He can say he does want to... and let you pay for things and take him on dates, book hotels, somehow he always claims he will but never does; and even his comfy paid for hotel with a lass who loves him and supports him he always finds something to be negative about because why have a good time?...


He didn't love me and I'm still proud of myself for loving regardless. I may have had hope he wasn't unkind and may have seen him as a better man than he can ever be but no regrets.


Love always wins in the end and he will never be happy because he hates women and can't admit it.


I'm ready to take the reigns back and face the world.


His lack of love is no measurement of my worth, only a measurement of his unpleasantness...


Sarah.


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: