Studies and Accessibility:

Colleges and courses could definitely make things more accessible.


Fixed deadlines discourage learning and just have you trying to skim through solely to get to the answers to the questions.


Having to work around disability is extremely difficult and pain impacts concentration, I am currently having to pack three weeks of work into three days, I have coffee and drinks and I doubt I'll be able to sleep anytime soon.


Once I've done this, I can focus on trying to get ahead with the next ten questions!


This is definitely not learning!


That's all I'll say!


Sarah Wingfield 

Disability Advocate 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Link to article in images:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/shieldsjamie_disabilitypridemonth-disabledbysociety-disabilityinclusion-activity-7217845220225224706-hOeJ?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android





Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: