Multiple choice:

 I hate multiple choice questions because some of the answers are also very likely to be the case, therefore they are applicable as an answer too.


By trying to play smart and add answers that are a likelihood in impacting people coming forward (as that's the questions) they are deliberately sabotaging the scores of intellectuals and autistics because we go from literals and realities.


These answers may not be the main answers but due to the plausibility in impacting victims coming forward they are also indeed, factual and legitimate, albeit alternative, answers.


I wish courses would ask you to write an answer instead of playing silly because I take everything into account and individuals will have additional fears and reasons for not coming forward, so either they add multiple choice answers that are definitely not a possibility or they scrap the multiple choice questions and answers altogether.


For example, court costs can put individuals off, and you can select multiple choice, the other three answers are more apparent but as an individual you can't rule out the possibility that costs can put individuals off too...so by also selecting that I fail as a whole because that's the one I wasn't supposed to select.


So I got 80% and that's why.


This is why I don't feel the academia system is always an accurate guide to who understands course materials and who doesn't.


Outside of the box thinkers tend to be penalised as we accept alternative possibilities as answers too.


I can't be the only individual infuriated by how some assessments are set out, surely, and I didn't just spend over an hour reading all that legislation for nothing!


Anyways, it's all still beneficial and I take it all on board and can put it to good use in practice and that's all that matters at the end of the day! 🙌


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: