DVLA...

DVLA wants £17, a new picture and my soul before it will grant me a new license...


I really don't understand...


I'm going to have to find my birth certificate by the looks of things even though they have evidence of my birth certificate and maiden name from the previous provisional before this one and the letters I've sent in.


Why do they not accept documents over email to be more accessible for disabled people, my birth certificate has been misplaced in my home and I need to try and find it.


Guess it's going to cost me more and take longer before I can get a motability car.


Definitely sucks.


I just don't understand why they over complicate everything.


Now to get my blood sent to them along with my soul... Wish me luck... 😅🤣😬☠️


*Exhausted*


Sarah x




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: