Movie business:

Like I said I've made huge progress and if I ignore the fact others have chosen to target me lately (usually around the time when I actually do something good in life) then life was being pretty good lately...

I'm an executive producer now of Reloaded 3 and have a small acting role in it and I'm an associate producer of Diamond Dogs Comedy heist and have a small acting role in that.

These are BIG moves for a little dreamer like myself and I will keep going and trying to make the best of this little life that I have.

I'm actually excited about some projects for once and I will be focusing on those and avoiding people who go out of their way to act completely insane abusive.

I may not understand why the world is the way it is but I've worked extremely hard towards these goals and I did this all myself and even if it does attract abusive people and hate, I still succeeded in something and that's all that matters to me.

Sarah.


I can't change how others are but I can defend myself and not tolerate it.







Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: