EE

Update:


https://pgpandspd.blogspot.com/2024/10/ee-have-resolved-issues.html


They have resolved the issues and been ever so kind as to offer 10% off.


---

Original post:



(Not the representatives fault, he was a star, this was out of his control)

I'm so gutted with EE man, can't believe they're the best network... They've let me down several times and they can't do anything to help me.

They've benefited off me twice now and I've been penalised for them not meeting the legal terms of an agreed contract.

May file a claim for compensation via the court if they don't take me seriously because they have failed to adhere to their legal agreements twice and I feel like I don't matter as a customer anymore.

I should be excited about my new phone contract but now I feel like I'm just a cash cow to them.

I signed up to EE WiFi for £15 told I'd get a discount off my phone contract and I never did, they've done it via BT not EE and now EE will only help if I sign up to a £30 contract to get a discount off my contract phone which is a joke.

They told me they added insurance onto my Google pixel 4a phone and they never did so I had to fork out for a new phone screen quoted £150 ended up having to pay £200+ because of THEIR error and got a second line for a short time with insurance to use a phone until I got the other screen fixed.

Now with the broadband fiasco it's like they're trying to CON customers into making more money from them and I haven't been helped today and the government need to do more to prevent this happening to other customers.

I'm exhausted now having been dealing with them over 2 hours alone today and have to wait on hold to speak to someone about this and it may not even be the right department as the options are not exactly clear, so just feeling deflated.

I think I need to petition the government to be more strict with phone contract providers if they can't be trusted to keep their legal contractual obligations to customers and use their failings as a way to lure customers into more expensive contracts and show no sympathy or mercy or no apologies.

Sarah.

#EE #illegal #contractualobligations #BT #Penalised


I was on hold... 20mins and I'm not doing great...

Just wanna go to bed may call tomorrow I'm exhausted 😞 may cancel everything if I'm still upset in the morning...


*Sleep on it*


#chronicillness




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: