Torture months have definitely set in:


Need a stock image for a project? 
Want to support a local artist?
Message me for a great deal this spooky season! 🎃

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

#stockimages #stock #stockpicture #halloween #halloween2024 #images #scifi #creepy #blood #alien


Blog:


Torture months have definitely set in:


As I was holding back tears from my pain levels increase due to the cold weather I checked my bank to find that the company I took to court has settled.

Now I'm fighting back happy tears!


I am over the moon this fight has come to an end and I won't be using them from now.

I'm trying to stay warm right now and hope I can save up towards a car eventually.

We had water issues today as it was yellow from work locally that must have caused pipe dispersions in the water and I wasn't able to have my warm bath for pain management.

I try not to put the heating on but there's no point me sat here suffering like this so it's on for now and I've got the little blow heater warming me up.

I'm going to create more stock images and see if I can get some more of those sold and work on my art and writing whenever I get a free minute.

I'm hoping to be able to do stalls once I get a car sorted and I'm just waiting for my ID.

I have such bad days too but I do my best to endure them and survive and keep going even though it's hard.

Sometimes things get on top of you, even things you thought you'd processed, and the cold weather and higher pain levels lead to lower energy levels which can lead to lower moods and more depression so I'm fighting it as hard as I can even though I want to curl up and cry right now.

I'm proud of myself for not giving up and for fighting for what's mine.

Life ain't easy that's for sure but all I can do is my best.

Sarah x






Need a stock image for a project? 

Want to support a local artist?

Message me for a great deal this spooky season! 🎃


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


#stockimages #stock #stockpicture #halloween #halloween2024 #images #scifi #creepy #blood #alien


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: