Really busy day but a lot of good things:

I started the day off by signing a lease on a Motability car, my parents took me to some dealerships and I found a perfect little car for my needs.

This is such a huge milestone, I am so excited I can't believe it! I just need to learn to drive now.

I went for a drive out with a female friend, me being the passenger of course ahaha yet not for too much longer, and we had a really lovely day together and stopped and had a meal before we returned home.

I then attended a local support group known as sisters of support and everyone was wonderful and welcoming and I feel like I could help a lot there too as well as find people who, like me, haven't really had much of a sisterhood or friends growing up. I felt like they offered a safe space for people who are, a little different like me lol, I kinda don't fit in any boxes and yet they were so wonderful and it was a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing group of unique and inspiring individuals, each and every one, in their own right! 

There were laughs and tears and a lot of wonderful support.

I was given a video project by one of the charities I work for so I'm so excited to get started on that to help and promote the vanity kits they give out to women who are homeless, just thinking up ideas right now and then will put something together for them.

I have my down days, but today has definitely added some much needed balance in the form of positivity as it's been a wonderful day of positives and up's and I'm starting to finally feel like I'm finding my place in the world and I'm able to help others too.


I could live for more days like today, that's for sure!


Signing off for the night.


Much love.


Sarah. Xoxo


#blog 





Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: