Ignored by Bridge Creative:

I contacted Bridge Creative via their website weeks ago to discuss accessibility issues regarding the upcoming Christmas town event and I'm very disheartened that no one has even bothered to contact me back about it.

Posted this online today so I'm hoping someone at Baccanalia atleast cares enough about disabilities to get in touch with me if Bridge Creative aren't.

I can't help advocate and make things better if I'm ignored.

Sarah


Let's hope someone contacts me from Bridge Creative otherwise I'll have to try and phone bridge creative so they can't ignore me unless I can sort accessibility with Baccanalia as they've never let me down previously with contacting etc.

Accessibility matters! ♿







Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: