Mortified at the hypocrisy online:

 Oh no! 


Someone with a different perspective!


Let's show them how they should hate who we tell them to hate by being EXACTLY like those WE hate...


Yea lmfao... Idiocy... 😂😂😂💀👀


Can't see the facts from the fake narratives they invent to be used as an excuse to be abusive and exactly like the people who they are trying to gain hate campaigns towards.


I don't hate anyone, I avoid Scorpions, they only ever know how to sting and you behaving and stinging the same as them won't change them anymore than it will change your sadism.


No thank you.


Can't see that I'm an ally because I don't condone the people's behaviour that you hate on, and can't see you're a hypocrite by choosing bullying and abuse over logical communication and thoughtful discussion.


The people you hate are NOT my problem, the same as you're NOT my problem lol.


Atleast I am not a hypocrite lmao. 👋🏻😆❤️


Sarah x



Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: