Bad days remind us...

Woke up with a pain flare after bad dreams... 


I'm having a 🛁 bath and some me time. Bad days happen but they don't have to ruin the whole day. I've processed and faced all the trauma that was brought up in my mind, acknowledged how painful it is and I won't swim in it, I will let it go, wash over me, meditation and self-kindness is necessary.


So speak soon, when I'm rejuvenated and more positive, this cold weather doesn't help either but I'm taking some me time to uplift myself so I can continue to uplift others and do the work that I do.


I have a charity video project to create and the council meeting this afternoon. I will no longer let my past prevent me from living in my present or dictate to me my future.


I've sat with the pain, time to focus on things I can change.


Sarah x




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: