A lesson learned and another bridge happily burned:

I'm sweet and sentimental, thoughtful and keep in my lane, so I NEVER deserve aggressive behaviour or mistreatment and no idiots can ever convince me otherwise. Can't be gaslit or manipulated, I think for myself and see people for EXACTLY who and how they are.


If people choose to meet good and decent human beings with harmful actions then they'll *always* be the problem. 


Stop lying to yourself by blaming the good person for being mistreated for once and start focusing on those who choose to bring BS into other's lanes and CAUSE HARM (unwanted harm too) and you may learn something... unless you actually enjoy causing others harm then you'll enjoy it and want it to continue and recruit others to help you to cause harm.


Try me, and I'll tell you to shove your harmful choices up your butt where your brain cells seem to be.


Some of us legitimately can't be arsed with it.


Get over it and get over the fact people exist that YOU want to harm and will say NO to your attempts. Period.


We literally don't even THINK of you, you're nothing to us and you're not someone we would ever want to be around because you're a pathetic bully anyway, so predictable and boring and clearly need to be to distract from your own misery and bitter lives.


I feel SORRY for those who need to distract from their own flaws and misery by creating enemies from others.


Sad AF.


Hope they get help.


#wordsforwisdom

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: