Dating life:

 I keep being asked out by people and just wanna say that I won't be dating strangers, I'm happy at the moment single and I'm taking things slowly, getting to know people and building friendships by actually hanging with them, if that eventually leads to something then great, if not then I'll have made some decent mates but I am not interested in situationships or trying to decode a person's fake behaviour cause they pretended to be what I wanted, been there done that it's exhausting!


Atleast my actions are always in alignment with my words. I deserve the same and reciprocal love.


Communication is also key, so if you can't communicate with me even about things that make you uncomfortable then don't bother playing with my heart neither. Honesty is important.


Only interested in authentic connections and actions that match words. If you're not monogamous or incapable of it, I don't want it.


I do a lot of charity work and I do have disabilities so I refuse to date anyone shallow or who would see that as a burden, I get by alone so I'm not a burden and I'm sick of exes saying mean things like that when I was dating them.


Some of us have got exceptionally harmed by 'taking a chance' on people, they use you, lie, cheat and hurt you emotionally and physically... I'm done with that part of my life. So no I will not be 'taking a chance' on anyone and if you're sexually inclined then you're lost if you're in my inbox because I want commitment prior to sexual intimacy.


Don't want ugly souls (people who are sadists or malicious) touching my soul.


I'm sure plenty of other men and women will relate to this and which is likely why they're choosing to be single too.


If you're interested in me genuinely then be prepared for coffee meets and hangs and deep discussions.


But I won't be rushing anything.


If they can't bring a better situation than being single then I don't want it.


I'm happy right now and for once I am keeping it that way and keeping safe.


Sarah x





Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: