Exes and trauma:

Ugh my ex would grab me head or pull me hair at random times for no reason knowing I didn't like it... Then they weaponise your trauma, you have deep talks and think they're into you and listening and caring only for them to take the information you confided and behave exactly like that knowing it hurts you.


No one deserves to be around someone hoping they'll go back to the sweet version of them they showed you at the beginning and no one deserves to have to endure all of that whilst being promised the world and just being taken from.


Good hearts can get you into bad relationships so always be careful because he just got worse and worse and joked his abuse is ok cause it's not half as bad as my first ex husbands when in reality they were on par with them.


They won't change.


Love isn't enough, you can't love them into staying and they can't hate you into tolerating so the band will break and *twang* you'll be the one hurt.


Sarah x


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹



Image reads:

" I am enough. I am full of sparkle and compassion. I genuinely want to make the world a better place. I love hard. I practice kindness. I am not afraid of the truth. I am loyal, adventurous, supportive, and surprising. I am a woman. I am enough. I make mistakes, but I own them and learn from them. And sometimes I make a lot of mistakes. But I am enough.-Molly Mahar "


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: