I'm done being scared and bullied and hiding. I set the truth free and if I get harmed and arrested for doing so, so be it. I refuse to be harmed or suffer anymore, I can't cope. I've harmed no one at any time and asking for an apology and blogging about my mistreatment doesn't justify false allegations. This has been breaking me. I need to set the truth free so my bullies have no more control. I'm sorry I wish I was stronger. I did my best. Sarah Wingfield 🌹 #truth #falseallegations #liestopolice #scared #harmed #donebeingbullied Update: Misuse of police powers advocating blog post: https://pgpandspd.blogspot.com/2025/04/stalking-and-surveys.html I have not contacted any of these persons at any time however one person outlined has harassed me in my inbox and I have the evidence after providing false statements to the police. Police time is precious and is not to be misused or abused because you prefer to silence someone and ostracise over support and resolve. Sa...
I've just submitted my proposal to Great Aycliffe Town Council regarding the safety concerns with the Santa Tours event. This will be debated at the council offices next Wednesday, 26th November 2025. Attached is the submitted proposal and I hope that we can come to a suitable arrangement. Any thoughts on this matter is greatly appreciated. Sarah Wingfield Independent Disability Advocate Aycliffe Uncensored Aycliffe Alternative Magazine #santatours #safety #community #proposal
Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film: Contemporaneous Account – Police Attendance re Community Protection Notice Date: 25 November 2024 Recording: An audio and video recording of this interaction exists and is retained by me. On 25 November 2024, a police officer attended my address and sought to issue a Community Protection Notice (CPN) based on allegations relating to my online activity. The CPN was NOT signed or Dated, no officer details were provided and it did not state the start date or the end date. The officer stated that the justification for issuing the notice was that I had made “shares” online and that “there was more than one comment.” No specific content was identified, no evidence was presented to me, and no explanation was provided as to how this activity met the statutory threshold required for a Community Protection Notice. I was not informed of my rights, including: my right to challenge the allegations, my right ...