..angry...

 So I'm being safeguarded right now and I've been fighting for help for my house for a long time and my recent ex partner used to fake help and promised he would help and sometimes actually did but it was only an act so he could stay and use me for me house.


Opened my cupboards and he's put dirty scummy dishes in them and now I'm not even safe because I loved his worthless ar$e and tolerated a lot of crap I didn't deserve.


Anyways I'm still decluttering and have NO help and the safeguarding team won't put the film on me windows or nowt cause they want the clutter GONE not moved GONE well then they can get their scummy abled bodies ar$es round and help a disabled lass move it can't they? Nope. Cause that ain't their job. Well I walk on a dislocated and fractured pelvis and I'm off all mental health meds cause they just make us more tolerant of abuse and negativity and haven't helped me and I'm gonna advocate for ME for once.


Society and the system peeves me off no end everyone faking support and offering fake help for validation and bs and promotion whilst the realest and genuine people get crapped on, I actually help people, and I'm always alone when I need help and tbh I'm used to it, c'est la vie and all that but some days ya just wanna scream cause others are adamant on making more problems and not helping or protecting ya over actually sorting things!


Nah I'm done. 💯


I'm working hard to get stuff done today even asked if anyone can help and surprise suprise the answers NO and I'm used to that but now I have to get a social worker to apply for a scheme I've just been informed about to help me with physically moving things and yea I may come off aggressively today but so feck cause I am angry, quite rightly angry, I have no surgery help, been fighting decades for support and everything and it's disability discrimination to refuse to help safeguard a lass whose in danger from an abusive and irrational ex simply cause she can't mobilise enough to get the house sorted like she's done ample times before, before having to move!


Ya can't make it up.


Social workers are scum of scum that I've been around and I'm done being treated like I'm less than human or that my disability is my fault, nah they can own their attitudes and nastiness cause I'm done hating on myself cause others can't be ar$ed to care or have compassion.


They'd be lucky to have as much care as I do and I'm sick of people dictating to me how to live me life when every day's a fight they'd have offed themselves by now.


I LIVE this and no it ain't fun or for shii's and giggles, people need a kick in their ar$e sometimes and need to sort their heads and priorities out.


I called the police months ago, last year sometime crying and begging them to help me get him out cause he was crying 'homeless' to be told IT'S MY FAULT IF I GET HARMED cause I'm letting him stay, when it wasn't as simple as that.


Well I got MAJORLY HARMED and added to my PTSD so yea I guess I deserve it all don't I, just like I deserve this stupid pain and disability and no help and no support and abandonment.


Nah F you.


F this shii.


Chains are off and I'm unleashed and gonna make the best of the time I have left WITH OR WITHOUT the support or help or safeguarding of the system that lets women and girls get harmed willy-nilly all the time.


I'm a warrior cause life made me this way, don't like it? Get screwed.


Some people need to change themselves instead of trying to change the few of us that get shii done and struggle through!


Period.


Sarah x




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: