Just do it away from me...

 None of it's ok and it won't be and I just have to accept that... nothing I can do so I'll keep taking the hits until I can't anymore... ❤️‍🩹 But until then I'll do my best to struggle on... Abuse is never justified nor ever okay and I wish I didn't get reactive because it is just used to protect abusive people and blame me for my reaction and their abuse...


This isn't just about today, it's about a lot of things and as an autistic I hate conflict and abuse and want to avoid it because it gets me reactive and emotional and a lot of emotional hits were taken today and I simply feel like I've suffered enough...


...I don't expect people to understand or care or even want to sort things cause no matter how I approach things I'm still hated and I still want to avoid and stay away from conflict and abuse.


I'm alone.


I have no one.


I'll take the hits and pick myself up cause as a mother I have no other choice...


Hate me, blame me, do what you need to just do it away from me xx

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: