Surviving is hard and I accept I am legitimately alone:

 


If they didn't want to fight

If they didn't want to be abusive

Then why didn't they simply go inside like I was trying to?


No one cares about the victim, they only care to flex an ego and justify what happened because it is in alignment with HOW they want to think about an individual 


Let them.


Facts never change.


In addition:


I think people manipulate and bully people with autism because they are easily reactive hence they avoid abuse, they end up overwhelming them with Sensory overload by being abusive and then when they have an autistic meltdown they're mislabeled as the abuser even though they tried to get away from the abuse.


#dobetter #understandautism

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: