Navigating life: fueling hate solves nothing:

Navigating life is hard, you try and do the right things and go through the right channels and you have no choice but to use your voice at the same time to action positive change and you find yourself facing more and more obstacles.

Some being people who instead of focusing on helping you want to blame you, accuse you and mislabel you all because they're mad that you're brave enough to use your voice for positive change.

I never said I was perfect and I've never pretended to be but all I know from experience is that the way the world is only helps keep it the way it is and until some of us start and do things differently, flaws and all, things won't change.

That's why I like being an independent advocate because the only person I have to prove myself to is myself and I can't be controlled or coerced by agendas from external charities or organisations that manipulate their aims and have agendas as opposed to genuine morals.

I see corruption on the daily and I will write about it, because there shouldn't be corruption there should only be collaboration, especially with community.

People don't deserve hate for making a mistake, for a misunderstanding, people deserve the space to speak up and clarify things in those cases and when fixing it they deserve appreciation and gratitude for being someone capable of realising where they went wrong and caring enough to make it better and change it.

Life is a constant lesson. I seem to make waves no matter what I do and I take a lot of heat but life is only hard to navigate because everyone has their own fixated idea of HOW things should be done and don't realise that by judging and hating and dictating they're not helping and instead are hindering, and there's hundreds exactly the same as them but thinking things should be done in a million different ways.

You can't please everyone because some people will always disagree.

If you're not helping, supporting or contributing, then what are you doing...?

Be suggestive, offer food for thought, let people take on your information and perspectives and I'm plenty flawed but maybe that's what the world needs, someone who will say it how they see it and actioning change and asking for MORE from their community! 

But also someone whose open minded enough and cares enough to take on others perspectives and point out their own alternative perspectives.

I shut no one down and just ask for respect.

I may be outspoken, direct, but I think that's what the world needs more of.

It's not aggressive when it's authentic and it's basic communication, if people disagree that's fine but what I'll never understand is when people use disagreements as an excuse to lash out or be abusive, we can communicate different perspectives and be at logger heads and still respect one another.

I'm human, I get frustrated too, I may not make the right decisions sometimes but when people point that out and I can see from their perspective how something I posted to raise awareness can become something that fuels hate, I fix it. 

My agenda is solely to make things better for people on my town and always has been and just because I've done this behind the scenes and people aren't aware of me or who I really am to the point they've mistakenly being abusive to me thinking I'm no one and their charities and abuse towards me won't be discussed (not just me) and then later realised that I am a disability advocate and I do a lot of hard work, and that they can't get away with it because I'm not the no one or stranger they thought I was, then get mad at me and lash out and justify or deny the abuse because of ALL the good they do for the town, never means their misguided ABUSE should be forgiven or overlooked.

I'm not no one, that is the mistake they made which goes to show they respect people solely because of what they can offer them, or respect people because they are aware of their input and channels as opposed to because it's supposed to be the right way to do things to treat all with respect.

They fake kindness and when caught out they don't like it, this makes me happy that I have done a lot behind the scenes and people don't know me because then they can't prepare to fake kindness towards me because of my blogs or advocacy.

So when I deal with abuse, it's real, and it's authentic and it's solely the responsibility of the people behaving that way.

If they were good people then they wouldn't be abusive at all, no matter who it's to.

Fuelling hate solves nothing. Changes nothing.

Life is hard to navigate, we can't always consider all potential outcomes when trying to advocate and navigate life for positive change.

I document things as they happen, as they change, as they get fixed or as they escalate.

The results are entirely based on the choices of others, if they want to fix things then I'll update that they've fixed it and I'll be grateful and build them up for being brave enough to show they fix things and want to.

Unfortunately there's two charities on my town that don't want to fix things and are fine with the abuse and harm they've caused.

I can't change that but I won't condone it or join in and if I'm hated for stating the facts as they are, so be it.

Independent advocacy is important because we can't be manipulated by a system with agendas and we need more doing this.

Work with me or hate me from a distance, just don't sabotage me.

Sarah 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk 




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: