Societal coercive control:

Society contributes to suicide, depression and anxiety by shaming people instead of supporting them... 


Then they get upset when they realise they're not the good person they 'claim to be', it's like societal coercive control and I want to BREAK this bs down and break through to people that things DO need to change and instead of making everything about them or defending a place that's been malicious on a post where someone is being honest about being harmed, people CAN instead approach things differently and all they need to do is give a F about others AS WELL as themselves, to do it...


It's not rocket science just start giving a crxp! 


Woohoo! 💪🏻💯


No more societal coercive control, even if I fight it as my 'one woman crusade'... I won't let it happen anymore. Frankly it's not good enough and communities deserve better! ❤️ 


We work together or people can hate away far away from me and above their false opinion and ego's where the sun don't shine.💯


I will never apologise for caring more than others are capable of, and will never apologise for actually doing ALL I can with the time I have I left.


I'm not dead yet and one day I will be so best make the world better for as many people as I can before my life ends.


You don't have to understand it, just don't join in making life worse for others, simple really.


Sarah x


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: