Hate will never be an obstacle:

I'll move haters to the side and continue doing what I do.

Never did it for external validation anyways.


Ain't my community the best ahaha... (See screenshots just summarised ones)


😜😂😩💀👀


But I'm the bully 😂😜... 😩


I will never apologise for defending disability and not tolerating negativity and unnecessary ignorance!


Or for holding a mirror up to sucky behaviour, yea I can have an attitude too but oh noes only you're allowed one... Lol 😆 love the hypocrisy x


Xx suck it xX


Don't like it? Good, action positive change instead of dictating and judging then! 😂💪🏻🔥

Booyah!

Sarah x


~Never apologising for my fire 🔥 the world needs more passion and fire in the face of controversy and malicious behaviour!~





No matter what you do you will always get ignorance and hate but you don't have to take it, use your voice to pull people up on their ignorance and shii. 💪🏻🔥




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: