John Bell is such an inspiration:

This amazing gent John Bell is from Wrexham,

His son passed away and he is raising funds and awareness for suicide prevention.


So if you do anything today don't be a D to someone you don't know... THAT'S HOW YOU CAN HELP THIS BLOKE, by changing how you treat others into a more thoughtful and kinder way... You too CAN SAVE A LIFE...


NO one knows what someone is going through and I'm not hiding that I have police involvement for sexual assault crimes committed against me and I may struggle, wobble, cry, but I keep going and atleast I'm making the world a better place than judging and hating on people when they're already down just because I can't see how important other people's experiences are ...


I have a son and he deserves to wake up to a mother the same as everyone I'm talking to right now deserves to have their loved ones with them ..


Think for once 


We ALL matter!


Save a live


🫢🏻🌹🫢🏻


https://www.facebook.com/jsb083 (John Bell Facebook)




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: