Frankly my dear...

 


It'll happen when you want to work with your community as others fake wanting to help and don't actually care but won't admit it.


People will always be selfish and defensive and think that they're superior or can brag about support where others got harmed or left without, compassion isn't in everyone, but I won't let the world make me like them


They may not accept the different, they may not even like it but hey, that's up to them.


People are welcome to hate away but it won't stop me or change anything, may give them a temporary feeling of control and superiority but that's overrated.


I don't care if people think I'm a good person a bad person a blah blah blah.


Results are what I seek, doesn't matter how I get them, positive change is needed, too many people are still left without support and I can't make others care or even listen and people choose to deliberately not understand because they want to feel a certain way about you and don't care for facts, but they're the ones letting everyone down.


Never me.


Thankfully.


"Quite frankly my dear I don't give a damn" if you want to help my inbox is open, if you want to sabotage, judge, contradict, brag or lack compassion then you do you but don't get angry when I hold a mirror up, or are YOU the only one that gets to that even if your mirrors that are held up are broken and made up of false narratives... Nah facts aren't changeable, and the fact remains that people are still abandoned in this day and age.


You get support and help where someone else didn't? Great! Now instead of rubbing that in why not try and change it for those who didn't? Or do you genuinely believe you're the only one that matters? If so then stay out of others lanes, if you're not going to hell then what are you even doing?


Sarah x

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: