Please help me to change little lives! 🥹🙏🏻❤️

 


Please help me to change little lives! 🥹🙏🏻❤️


I would really like for you to join me in supporting a good cause!


I'm taking on the Hair-Raiser Challenge this September for Young Lives vs Cancer and Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.


My son had Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia when he was 2 years old and I want to do something to give back to cancer charities.


I've got the bright purple and pink dyes ready they arrive Aug 4th 2024 (Images to come).


Please help me to change little lives! 🥹🙏🏻❤️


When a child is diagnosed with cancer life becomes full of fear, for them and their family. Fear of treatment, but also of families being torn apart, overwhelming money worries, of having nowhere to turn, no one to talk to.


Young Lives vs Cancer, help families find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them. But every day 12 more children and young people hear the devastating news they have cancer.


Your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate £5 or £500. Every little bit helps.


Thank you for your support.


Sarah Wingfield 🩷 


Main website fundraiser:

https://fundraise.younglivesvscancer.org.uk/fundraisers/sarahwingfield/hair-raiser-2024?ref=ch_3PjgjBLoipwhOguc1M96ZTVj


Facebook fundraiser: 

https://www.facebook.com/donate/513318278033215/?fundraiser_source=external_url







Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: