The Skirt:





The Skirt: I got that skirt for date nights but date nights never arrived, the coldness though was a constant brought in by the tide, of aggressive emotions, I was floating, trying to survive, he replaced me, a million times and destroyed me inside, from within I fought back, stopped loving the one who was keen to attack, put my foot down, stubborn, straightened my crown, but he still left me bruised and cracked.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 


Mon Aug 29th 2024

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

#narcabuse #domesticviolence #theskirt #skirt #author #poetry #youmatter #narcabusesurvivor #narcissistsurvivor #itsnotyourfault 

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: