You stay kind and you still get attacked:

Update: police left, the neighbour has been warned about her behaviour but is adamant on getting a petition to get me out and was keen on blaming me for the actions of everyone around me and saying some horrendous things about things she hasn't even got a clue about, she has an issue with me and I can't change that. 

No one acts like you have just murdered their dog over a piece of wood that wasn't even theirs. I've stopped trying to process and understand it and I will fight to the death to stay put in MY home.


Update:

waiting for the police right now.

Cause I took MY post down IMPROVING MY PROPERTY and did it kindly and asked them if they wanted it and wouldn't tolerate threats or abuse or sadism my neighbour is putting a petition up to get me out of my house. (Narcissistic tendencies 101 zero accountability for tyrant behaviour)

Oh and she's reporting me for my medical marijuana.

Yay me.

How lovely people are ..not.

What do I expect from tyrants and bullies? What was I supposed to have done? No matter what I did in this situation she wanted a fight and I can't change anything because I am not the issue.

_____


People are losing it big time, everyone wants to tell you HOW to live, what you can and can't do with your house and property and as soon as they realise they have NO say they tantrum and slag ya off and now I've had to call the police. 


They're no good on their own neither, have to be malicious and have to get a gang up on you and make it a big deal and a fight whilst saying the most despicable and dehumanising things they possibly can.


Yea I'm a problem for asking if they wanted the post that was MY property cause their clothes wires were on it and was kind enough to take it down the last two hours nicely so it's intact for them and all nice for them, to be screamed at and hurled abuse at.


Yay me! Lmfao. Good job I'm no coward and I've dealt with scum bigger and badder than a grown woman having an abusive scream fest over a post that weren't even hers. 


I start nowt but I will defend myself and course they don't like that. I came in out of their way. She blamed me for my abusive ex and my window getting smashed.


I was polite and nice and did everything the right way, even asked if they wanted the post and made sure it was taken down properly and kept in good quality and I still get shii cause they want to control what I do with my property.


Ya can't make it up.


Yea, no thanks, say all the disgusting and hateful things you want to, blame me all you want but all I did was do something TO MY fence AFTER SEEKING PERMISSION I DIDN'T EVEN NEED and was NICE ABOUT IT and I've been threatened, I was upset and told her to bring it on then but she didn't she just shouted and said as much sadistic shii as she could, my disability got brought into it and cause I won't tolerate it I'm the problem, not the grown woman neighbour screaming at me and tantrumming because I did something that she didn't want me to do that had nothing to do with her, all cause that posts been there before I moved in lmfao. 😐


And that neighbour who come out happy dancing is just as bad. Glad you enjoyed the show love, proud to be on the side of human decency and not bullying and sadism. 😆🫶🏻


Sarah x


I'm sick of abusive behaviour for no reason and I'm sick of getting blamed for reacting because I'm a human who demands respect.


Picking up the dog poo now. There is no odour. I disinfectant it. Some people just like to be Karen's and she's still screaming in the distance on this clip.


*Kept the video clip private for police use*


But bullies will do what bullies do and they need gangs and trolls and threats to deal with things.


I didn't threaten I said "I could be a problem but I choose NOT to be."



They won't share the doorbell footage and they're lying and trying to discredit me.

You can discredit me when I don't have the evidence to back my side up all you want but from now you'll never be able to discredit me again ...

Now they're defending the abuse and blaming me cause that's easier to do and deflect than hold themselves accountable for what they have done.

Should have binned the wooden fence post that was MINE anyway, and not even asked the neighbours if they wanted it (cause they'd hung their washing line on it) considering all I got was her screaming nasty shit at me about me and my house and personal life and other people making out I was being abusive when I have a witness and just defended myself.

I'm getting CCTV so they can't BS anymore or lie about what happened.

They may be able to try and discredit me but I'm autistic and go off literals and facts and from now the CCTV I'll install will say everything so I don't even have to.

They can try and argue with evidence instead.

I'm done with trying to reason with people they can have the evidence from now instead. 



Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: