I no longer support:

 




People and groups I no longer support since they caused me emotional pain or harm:

Junction 7 
All Disabilities Matter 
Newton Press

ADM:
If you claim to support disabled people then disabled rights should come before free promotions and you should never belittle a disabled victim whose dealt with aggressive behaviour no matter how much you kiss the aggressors butt. Blocked Jackie McFadden because she allowed Tony to behave like this. I supported these, promoted these for years, befriended people when they failed to attend cafe meets, donated tombola prizes (at cost to myself) and raised funds for them. The thank you I got was Tony proving I don't matter, I'll forever remember this and thank you for showing me I was wasting my time helping a charity that doesn't actually care about disability just promotions, yet my promotions hit over 50k daily for them and was world-wide, they can stick with little old Newton Press now can't they. I haven't complained since they got their charity status even though I SHOULD because I'm not like that and I will just avoid.

(screenshot evidence and Tony's public posts proving all of the above on my Facebook group Aycliffe Uncensored when I outed the abusive behaviour that upset my son and I by Paul Howarth, completely unnecessary and not an isolated incident.)

Note to Paul: Get a bloody receptionist if you can't speak to people properly!!! Free doesn't mean you can be abusive neither!!!

J7:
The food parcel charity that lied to the police and hated on me because I wanted to set up better methods of delivery for the mobility impaired and disabled and screamed at me, refused me food and locked me out. When I complained I got WRITTEN THREATS to investigate ALL ASPECTS of my life.

Also reports came in that this is not an isolated incident so do they get an award for abuse too?

(Video evidence and a police report but the police failed to get the CCTV so no support for victims yet again but the charity also threatened to investigate ALL aspects of my life and made some uneasy comments about my adult content line of work, yea thanks for that kick when I was already down.)

Newton Press/Aycliffe Radio:
Paul Howarth would not communicate properly and thinks being sarcastic and offensive and not listening is key skills, wouldn't give me a price for fair representation and got me blacklisted from Aycliffe Radio because I spoke out about his abuse and unnecessary behaviour and insults, he is also the one that brought up All Disabilities Matter not myself and that lead to Tony Beddard throwing disabled rights under the bus because free promotions are more important than disabled advocacy or fair treatment of the disabled.

(Screenshot evidence, phone call log evidence and reviews submitted)

All can be proven in any court of law.

Thanks for your time.


Sarah Wingfield 

Proud to be an Independent Disability Advocate with NO agendas other than helping people and making this horrendous world better than I found it.

I am using my voice to speak out against abuse and fake morals and to state facts as they happen.

But the messenger ALWAYS gets shot.

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: