Using my voice:

 ❤️❤️❤️


I am using my voice because the world never listened.


I am using my voice because I'm a recovering people pleaser.


I will make mistakes.


I will say the wrong things sometimes.


But I will ALWAYS correct it.


And I will NEVER pander to people keen on being nasty, negative and toxic themselves who try and deflect onto me.


I'm not responsible for your shiii a$$ attitude, I'm only responsible for me!


Make of it what you like, but my morals are NEVER on strike! 💪🏻❤️


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷





Image reads:


"I don't like to build resentment because I know myself. I have to speak up otherwise you will eventually get a very cruel side of me. You might think my being outspoken is my aggressive side because it makes you uncomfortable but it's not."

- ichriecheblut/x

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: