Social care direct (indirect):

Should have recorded the call with social services with ANGIE, as it abrublty disconnected half way through my sentence, whilst I was trying to explain my difficulties with autism and how they could help me...


Then disconnected a second time after holding.


Let's hope Lesley who kindly answered the phone this third time can send a message to the Goodall centre to get them to ring me... As Derek from Safeguarding/police said I need an adult social worker for the help with my decluttering due to disability; and social care direct rep Angie said that the "Goodall Centre is an integrated team which has social workers so it's not the adult social care workers job."


Hate that everything is a fight but I can't quit.


Mental health help and help for the disabled IS a right not a burden.


Funny how I was saying how this system is failing individuals though when the call got disconnected...


But that's another thing.



Sarah x




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: