Life is a lesson, daily:

Life teaches us who to avoid and who to work with to create and action positive change.


It's easy to spew empty words or be hateful, harder to acknowledge how your behaviour impacts those around you.


I don't care if I'm hated or pitied (new one apparently), as long as people keep it to themselves, especially when they're not seeking to resolve anything and just want to be nasty cause they simply can.


Evidence is everything and I check myself and even screenshot everything to ensure I check myself and that's all I'm responsible for.


I can try and reason with people up until the point they become unreasonable, and I'm allowed to step away at that point or block for that matter.


Just because you know one version of a person, even their whole lives, doesn't mean you should defend them when they've gone out of their way to be a troll or hateful for that matter and then tried to recruit you to hate on the person they targeted for NOT tolerating it or taking it with a smile.


Boundaries are EVERYTHING, as a recovering people pleaser I'm enjoying establishing mine and if people want to hate or pity me for being a realist and literal and trying my best to help a town, MY hometown, that only gets me hate no matter what I do, then I can't stop them, but what I can do is ask them to be responsible adults and provide evidence to their claims and allegations so I can correct myself when I'm the problem, and when they don't its obvious they just seek to troll and ego flex and I don't have time to waste with that as I keep very busy as an authentic helper with no agenda.


Antagonists don't change the world, people ACTIONING positive change DO.


If I've stepped wrong I appreciate people letting me know so I can rectify it, otherwise it's just more bored trolls trying to play silly little mind games and don't have any factual information about me to go on, so forgive me for trying to get to the bottom of people's misguided hate and antagonistic tendencies and actually seek resolution.


They don't want resolution, they seek to hate, pity, harm, undermine and belittle and I've been through worse physically and with my disability to be bothered by that. Sorry not sorry.


They all act on what they've been told by people who stepped wrong themselves and hated me for asking them to try and BE better, our town deserves a safe space and I won't apologise for trying to create one and how others misbehave isn't my issue UNLESS it's happening in my group to which I have no choice but to deal with it.


Unfortunately, people don't like the truth or mirrors held up, especially when they think they're 'nice' people and their actions are proving otherwise, again not my responsibility.


I do what I can, when I can and that's all I can do.


If others can't see the truth because of the words of those around them, I can't help them to.


But everything is a lesson and people will show their true colours and then I can use that information to know who to avoid, and who to work with to help those on my town.


Uncensored never means 'condones abuse' and if you think it does, then shame on you for supporting abuse in your own communities.


Our community deserves genuine and authentic people and deserves better than trolls and hate.


It always has and always will.


Sarah


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


I do what I can, when I can and that's all I can do.





Image reads:


" Life has taught me I am not always in control. Life is full of experiences, lessons, heartbreak and pain. But it has also shown me love, beauty, possibility, and New beginnings. Embrace it all."







Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: