Felt cyute, may delete later...

So I'm up and clearing the garden to be fixed by the council from 8am.


I definitely think I'm existing on fumes now like, not enough time in the day to get things done AND rest and the more I do the more it hurts which is sucky but I keep going.


I'm thankful today for :


Pain management 

Council help

My housing association 

My dog

My family 

The housing association app (to which if I hadn't have checked I'd never have been able to prepare my garden in time this morning.)

My progress.

My fire.

Never quitting.


I am hopeful that things in my life may start and get better soon. Life should never be about struggling to get from one day to the other, or constantly being inundated with negativity from people who would never last two seconds in your shoes.


I mean I nearly didn't, went through many years of screaming and crying and suicidal thoughts and asking, no, begging the hospital to put me in a coma cause EXISTING alone was too painful; like being stuck in a torture chamber...


...and fighting through it and getting prescribed cannabis, look at me now!


Still struggling albeit less torture chamber (depending on who you end up around) and more focused on goals, studies, trying to get off benefits which is not enough (although appreciated for survival purposes) and become independent.


All whilst trying to action positive change and doing charity work to support children and women.


The world definitely needs to change but I can't save everyone and I definitely need to keep reminding myself daily, I can't make people listen and I can't make people care.


Their choices are theirs to suffer the consequences of, as are mine.


Morning everyone, have a great Tuesday!


Love from your fave lil' silly head.


Sarah 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



I'm still doing the Young Lives Vs Cancer fundraiser so if you'd like to help please visit the fundraiser here:


Thank you!

🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: